- The press release announcing the awards for 2015/2016 Digital Scrapbooks is now available. Read it here.
- The 2016/2017 national Youth Art Month theme is “United through Art”.
- Digital Scrapbooks are due August 1, 2016. If you are a state chairperson and have questions about submitting a digital scrapbook for your state, please contact us.
- The Youth Art Month Museum at the 2016 NAEA Convention is booth #635.
- The Flag Ceremony will take place in the Youth Art Month Museum at NAEA on Friday, March 18 at 1 p.m. If you and/or your students are planning to attend please contact us so that we can create name badges for you.
- Materials are now available for Youth Art Month 2015/2016! Check out the Program Documents for more information on this year’s program.
- The 2015/2016 national Youth Art Month theme is “The Power of Art”.