It’s time to prep for the 2018/2019 CFAE Youth Art Month Program!
It’s never too early to start planning. If you are involved with your state Youth Art Month Program, we encourage you to get a jump start. Click here to see all of our monthly calendars.
August/September To Do’s:
Select district or regional Youth Art Month coordinators. They can assist with making sure you reach your goals as well as assist with reporting events.
Establish your Fundraising and Sponsorship goals for the year.
- What is your goal for increasing the number of fundraising events?
- How much will you increase donations/sponsors?
- By what percent will you increase the number of endorsements?
Establish your Artwork and Exhibit targets for the year.
- Increase participation in each district by 25%.
- Increase media coverage by 30%.
- Increase the number of observances and exhibits by 35%.
Establish your Flag and Banner targets for the year.
- Target a flag entry from every school district across the state.
- Increase student participation by 10% across the state.
- Increase school participation by 25% across the state.